(Responsibility for stay)
１ In when a lodger registers stay in the front of this hotel, or when [ it goes into a room ], the responsibility for stay of this hotel starts, when early, any or, and in order that a lodger may leave, when a room is opened, it is finished.
２ When offer of a room becomes impossible to a lodger for the reason for which it should impute responsibility to this hotel, except for the difficult case where it is based on the reason of a natural disaster and others, other accommodations by conditions same or similar to the lodger are recommended.
(Refusal of stay undertaking）
2nd Article In the following case, this hotel may refuse undertaking of stay.
(1) When the application of stay is what is not depended on this article.
(2) When there is no margin of a guest room by no vacancy.
(3) When those who are going to stay are accepted that there is a possibility of doing the act contrary to regulation, the public order, or the good customs of a statute about stay.
(4) When those who are going to stay are clearly accepted to be an infectious disease person.
(5) When it is able to ask for a special burden about stay.
(6) When it cannot be made to stay for failure of a natural disaster and an institution, and other unavoidable reasons.
(7) When those who are going to stay are accepted to do trouble remarkably to other lodgers by a drunk and the speech and conduct to which a lodger exerts trouble on other lodgers remarkably are carried out.
（Akitsugu, such as a name ）
3rd Article When the application (henceforth "an application of prearranged accommodation") of stay before a stay day is taken over, this hotel may set a term and may ask the applicant of the prearranged accommodation for Akitsugu of the following matter.
(1) A lodger's address, name, sex, nationality, and occupation.
(2) In addition, the matter accepted that this hotel is required.
１ A lodger makes checkout time of this hotel 10:00 a.m.
３ Irrespective of regulation of the preceding clause, this hotel may surpass checkout time and may answer use of a room. In this case, an additional charge as hung up over the next is received.
(1) Up to 1:00 p.m. ・・・・・30% of one-night room charge
(2) Up to 3:00 p.m. ・・・・・50% of one-night room charge
(3) Past [ 3:00 p.m. ] ・・・The total amount of one-night room charge
Attention) Extension may be unable to be accepted according to reservation status.
5th Article After the lodger started use of the guest room, when you do not stay arbitrarily, accommodation charges receive.
6th Article A lodger has the use rule which this hotel defined in this hotel and was put up in this hotel followed.
7th Article This hotel removes the case where it provides in others, and also in the following case, can cancel prearranged accommodation.
(1) When it will correspond from the 2nd article third number to No. 7.
(2) When it asks for Akitsugu of the 3rd article matter of No. 1 and does not act as Akitsugu of those matters by a term.
(3) When the payment of the 9th article deposit of No. 1 is charged and the payment will not exist by a term. 2 When regulation of the preceding clause cancels prearranged accommodation, this hotel will be returned if there is a deposit already accepted about the reservation.
(Registration of stay)
8th Article The lodger needs to register the following matter into this hotel in the front of a stay daily allowance day and this hotel.
(1) The 3rd article matter of No. 1
(2) If a foreigner has, they are a passport number, a Japanese landing place, and a landing date.
(3) A start day and time
(4) In addition, the matter accepted that this hotel is required
1 This hotel may set a term, when the application of prearranged accommodation is taken over, and it may ask for the payment of the deposit within the limit of the accommodation charges of a stay period (for [ when a stay period surpasses three days ] three days).
2 When setting and it corresponds [ of the 12th article ], the deposit of the preceding clause is appropriated for the forfeit of the article, and if there is the balance, it will be returned.
(Application of this article )
1 The stay contract which this hotel concludes, and the contract relevant to this shall call at the place provided in this article, and shall be based on a statute or custom about the matter which is not provided in this article. 2 This hotel can respond to special agreement irrespective of regulation of the preceding clause in the range which is not contrary to the meaning, the statute, and custom of this article.
(Refusal of continuation of stay )
11th Article Refusal of continuation of stay
(1) When it will correspond by No. 7 from the 2nd article third number.
(Release of reservation )
12th Article This hotel receives a forfeit by the place hung up over the next, when the applicant of prearranged accommodation cancels all or a part of prearranged accommodation. However, a party of tourists (15 or more party of tourists thing is said.) When there is release of prearranged accommodation about a part [ that it is below the same ], about the number (it revalues, when a fraction comes out) equivalent to 10% of the prearranged accommodation number in the day (day when this hotel took over the application of prearranged accommodation after that day) in front of a ten-day stay day, it is not this limitation. Receiving regulation of a forfeit
(1) General visitor
A. When it cancels on a stay daily allowance day, they are 80% of accommodation charges of the 1st day of its stay per lodger.
B. In the case of non-Tomari, they are 100% of accommodation charges.
(2) Party of tourists
A. 10% per lodger at the time of canceling by the day two days before stay of the day in front of a nine-day stay day of the accommodation charges of the 1st day of the stay
B. When it cancels on the day preceding a stay day, they are 20% of accommodation charges of the 1st day of its stay per lodger.
C. When it cancels at stay that day, they are 80% of accommodation charges of the 1st day of its stay per lodger.
D. In the case of non-Tomari, they are 100% of accommodation charges.